How long is the Walk-A-Thon?
All that matters is that you’re taking steps! This is a fundraising event so the distance is up to you. You can walk however far you feel comfortable. We appreciate all you are doing to support the agencies of Home Health Foundation!
How do I sign up?
Need assistance? Contact Erin Masterson at firstname.lastname@example.org for help while registering.
What is the registration fee?
The registration fees are $25.00 for ages 18+; $15.00 for ages 12 to 17; and free under 12. Your registration fee also applies to your fundraising amount, so your funds raised as an individual or team get a boost right away!
If I already registered as an individual, can I still join a team?
Yes! Click here to log into your account. Select Participant Center at the top of the page. Then, select Change Team Membership on the right. Complete the requested team information and click Search. Find the team you’d like to join from the list, then click the Join Team button next to the team's name.
Can I customize my personal or team fundraising page?
Yes! We encourage all participants to personalize fundraising pages and share the story of why you are walking.
- Add a photo: First, log into your account and click on Participant Center at the top of the page. Select the Personal Page tab at the top. Click on Photos/Videos. You can either upload a single .jpeg picture, or display a single YouTube video.
- Edit team name: After logging into your account, click on Participant Center at the top of the page. Select the Team Page tab, then click Edit.
- Edit team goal: After logging into your account, click on Participant Center at the top of the page. Select the Progress tab, then select Team. Lastly, click Change below your team's goal to change the goal amount.
- Edit team captain/create co-captain: After the current team captain logs into their account, they must select Participant Center at the top of the page. Select View Team Roster, then select Manage Captains. Check or uncheck boxes next to each participant to determine who should be a team captain or co-captain. Click Save.
What do I need to know when fundraising?
- All donations made to Home Health Foundation are tax-deductible.
- Please make checks payable to Home Health Foundation.
- Offline donations may be manually entered by participants through the Enter New Gift button in the Participation Center. These gifts will count toward your fundraising goal and will be confirmed within 2 weeks of the date of receipt by our office.
- Want to double your donation? Many employers will match your gift! Speak to your Human Resources representative to see if your employer participates.
- To mail gifts made to you or your team, please download a donation form and enclose with your check(s). Gifts may be mailed to our office at:
Home Health Foundation
Attn: Heart and Sole Walk-A-Thon
360 Merrimack St., Suite 425
Lawrence, MA 01843
I have more questions, who should I contact?
Please contact Special Events Coordinator Erin Masterson at email@example.com.